Visit the Library and check out a museum with the Museum Adventure Pass program. Use your WCPL card to get tickets or discounts at participating museums and destinations such as Brookfield Zoo, Cantigny Park, Chicago Botanic Gardens, and more!
How it works:
- Stop by any of our public service desks to check out a pass using your West Chicago Public Library card. Your library card must be presented at the time of check out.
- Passes are first come, first served as we have a limited number of passes for each participating organization. Passes cannot be reserved or checked out online or by phone. You may call us at 630-231-1552 to check availability of a pass before coming into the library.
- One Museum Adventure Pass may be checked out per family. Passes are valid for seven days after the date printed on the pass.
- Passes are for one-time use and are not transferable. Your name will be printed on the pass, and you may be asked to show identification at the museum. The museum will collect the pass when you visit.
- Admission offers vary per museum. For some, two or four people may be admitted free per pass, or by carload. If admission to the museum is free, another special discount will be offered.
- For a list of available museums and program terms, click here.