Please sign up for your library account notification preferences.
There are a variety of methods from which to choose:
- Text messages for Hold Pickups, Overdues & Billing, Courtesy Notices
- Log into “My Account” from the library catalog
- Select “Set up Text Message”
- Enter your phone number and select notification preferences
- Phone calls for Hold Pickups, Overdues & Billing
- Ask a library staff member for help
- Mail for Overdues & Billing
- If you have a valid email address on record, overdue and billing notices will be sent via email
- Print notices are only sent to patrons with no other means of notification
- Email for Hold Pickups & Cancellations, Overdues & Billing, Courtesy Notices, Auto Renewals
- If you have already provided us with your email you don’t need to take any action!
- If you don’t have your email on your account, ask a library staff member for help. Once your email address is entered, you can modify it through “My Account Settings.”
- We recommend email notifications to keep track of all your account activity in one place.