Voter Registration is available at the West Chicago Public Library. Only select staff members can register voters. Please contact the Library for availability (630) 231-1552 x111
In order to register to vote, you must meet these qualifications:
- You must be a United States citizen
- You must be at least 18 years old on or before the next election (OR for a General Primary, must be 17 and will be 18 by the General Election)
- You must live in your election precinct at least 30 days before the next election
- You cannot claim the right to vote anywhere else
To register, simply bring in two forms of identification – one of which must have your correct address on it.
You do not need to bring in a photo ID.
Acceptable forms of ID include:
- Current Illiniois Driver’s Liceense
- Illinois State ID
- Employee or student ID
- Credit/Debit Card
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate
- Mail postmarked to the applicant
- Lease or contract for residence
- Public Aid Identification Card
- Utility bill in applicant’s name
- Valid U.S. Passport
For more information, visit the DuPage County Election Commission website.